Advanced Trip Search
Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking
This trip is designed to provide you a unique opportunity to explore the myriad wonders of nature, rural Nepal and the awe inspiring majesty and beauty of dramatic mountain views. Your first destination is Chisapani where you will be enjoying the real boon of nature being away from the clamor of city and your interaction with the villagers will add another experience. Nagarkot is a popular tourist hill at an altitude of 2175m.The sunrise viewed from this hill present you the ever-refreshing memory of the majestic panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges from Dhaulagiri in the west and Mt. Everest in the east. On the way you can observe the historic and cultural town at changunarayan temple. Start your hiking from nagarkot village. Take the graveled road and local trail to changunarayan temple. You shall pass through the pine forests, terraces and the typical Villages. You can see the Bhaktapur Village very near to you and the beautiful Kathmandu Valley at the far distance from changunarayan temple and the splendid view of the Himalayas on the way. Changunarayan temple is one of the oldest temples in the valley. It is said to have been built by King Hari Dutta in 323 AD. It has listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Monument List in 1979. After visiting this temple we drive back to Kathmandu. This hike consists of three days hiking.
Per Day Hiking : 4 - 7 Hours Hiking
Mountain Flight : Panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges from Dhaulagiri in the west and Mt. Everest in the east
Sightseeing : Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambunath (Monkey) temple, Pashupatinath temple,Bouddhanath stupa, Changunarayan temple
Accommodation : Hotel, Lodge
Transportation : Flight/Tourist Bus/Car/Van
Altitude : 1350m - 2175m
Day 01: Arrive at Trivuwan International airport in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel and free activities in the evening.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing and then overnight at hotel.
This day you will visit the world heritage site like swoyambunath (monkey temple),pashupatinath temple,kathmandu durbar square and boudhanath stupa.
Day 03: Our professional guide and private car will come in the morning and one hour drive to sundarijal. After that we hike to chisapani. It is four hour walking to get there and then overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2175m, 7 hours walking) and then overnight at Hotel in Nagarkot.
Day 05: We get up early in the morning to see best sunrise and mountains view. After that, we have breakfast and then hike to changunarayan. We visit changunarayan temple and our private car will come and drive us at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 06: Early in the morning you will go for mountain or everest flight to see many mountains including Mt.Everest and rest of day personal shopping.
Day 07: Departure to your home country or extend your trip.
Note: The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. Trekking price will be according to Deluxe,Standard,Budget and Group size so if you provide details about it we will be pleased. Customize This Trip
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu.
- All the meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner)tea/coffee.
- 1 night Lodge accommodation in Chisapani.
- 1 Night Hotel in Nagarkot.
- Professional tour guide and private car for Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
- A professional government certificate holder hiking guide.
- All the transportation by private Car/Van/Bus depend on group size.
- Hiking guide/Tour guide’s: Salary, Foods, Insurance, transportation, Accommodation etc.
- Shivapuri National park fee.
- 1 hour Mountain flight ticket.
- Government tax and official expenses.
Farewell dinner at Nepali Authentic Restaurant in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and visa fees (15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the drinks such as coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Entrance fees.
- Tips for hiking guide and tour guide
Fields marked with * are required