Advanced Trip Search
Dhampus Sarangkot Hiking
The journey to Dhampus village, one of the paradises of Nepal, begins from Phedi village, nearly a 30 minutes drive from beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara. From here one trek alongside beautiful views of golden rice terraces the vast expanse of the Annapurna Mountain range. This 2 hours climb to Dhampus continues through magnificent rhododendron forest nesting various species of birds to the village of Chandrakot, inhabited by the warm-hearted and hospitable Gurung People. Sarangkot lies at the altitude of 1592m. This mountain sits north of Pokhara overlooking the valley and Fewa Lake. Just a short scenic hike through small villages and jungle from the main tourist area of Pokhara, or a 30 minute can drive to get there. Sarangkot is a beautiful village best known for its sunrise, where on a clear day you can see an unobstructed view of the Himalayan Mountains of Annapurna range, Dhauligiri range, Fishtail and also beautiful green hills, terraces of rice and the beautiful view of pokhara valley and fewa lake.
Best Season: All the months
Hiking Place: Pokhara/Dhampus/Sarangkot/Naudada/Phedi
Per Day Hiking: 4 - 7 Hours Hiking
Activities: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambunath, Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath , Devi’s fall, Gupteswor cave, Tibetan refugee camp, Seti river banishing, Museum, Bindabasini temple, Barahi temple, boating in Fewa lake
Mountain Flightview: Mt. Everest and other mountains
Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge
Transportation: Flight/Tourist Bus/Car/Van
Altitude: 885m - 1592m
Day 01: Arrive at Trivuwan International airport in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel and free activities in the evening.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing and then overnight at hotel. This day you will visit the world heritage site like swoyambunath (monkey temple),pashupatinath temple,kathmandu durbar square and boudhanath stupa.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara by morning flight and rest of day half day pokhara valley sightseeing and overnight at selected Hotel.
Day 04: After breakfast we drive to phedi. It is about 30 minutes driving from pokhara and then we hike to dhampus two hour hiking and rest of day we explore in dhampus village, overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: This is second day hike. We hike dhampus to sarangkot 4 hour hiking and then rest of day sarangkot and overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Early in the morning sunrise and Mountain View and then hike down to pokhara after than we boat in Fewa Lake.
Day 05: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Green line bus (200km driving) and then overnight at selected hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 06: Early in the morning we drove your airport for mountain flight to see many mountains view including world highest Mt.Everest and rest of day personal shopping.
Day 07: Departure to your home country or extend your trip.
* Note: The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. Trekking price will be according to Deluxe,Standard,Budget and Group size so if you provide details about it we will be pleased. Customize This Trip
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Professional tour guide and private car for Kathmandu and Pokhara valley sightseeing.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara by flight.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Pokhara.
- All the meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner)tea/coffee.
- Lodge accommodation in Dhampus and Sarangkot.
- A professional government certificate holder hiking guide.
- Mountain flight ticket.
- All the transportation by private Car/Van/Bus.
- Hiking guide/Tour guide’s: Salary, Foods, Insurance, transportation, Accommodation etc.
- Government tax and official expenses.
Farewell dinner at Nepali Authentic Restaurant in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and visa fees (15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the drinks such as coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Entrance fees.
- Tips for hiking guide and tour guide
Fields marked with * are required