Advanced Trip Search
Royal Trek is one of the effortless trekking in Nepal but there are no tea house facilities this trek offers beautiful Gurung villages and the gorgeous Annapurna Himalayan panoramic view. It’s an exceptional trek to do as it doesn't require any regularly long walk days and there is constantly abundance time to seeto see. Prince Charles, the Prince from Wales had trekked the route in 1980 and hence the name. It's not a profoundly trekking in this region, charitable all splendors to one unaccompanied. Enjoyable trek starts exterior of Pokhara via Bengas lake and walking trail takes us to Gurung society of village and then to magnificent views of Fishtail, Annapurna and Annapurna Himalaya range. This is most excellent trekking for those who want to knowledge in village life and outstanding mountain views in a comparatively small time. We are able to enjoy dazzling views of the eloquently construct hillside terraces and wonderful Annapurna. Returning this trek same way back to Pokhara and next day drive or fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus and overnight hotel.
Day 02: Drive Pokhara to trailhead Bijaypur and same day Kalikasthan (1370m)
and overnight tent camp.
Day 03: Trek to Shaklung (1730m) and overnight tent camp.
Day: 04: Trek to Chisopani and overnight tent camp.
Day 05: Trek to Begnas Lake and drive to Pokhara and overnight hotel.
Day 06: By tourist bus 7-8, car, van 5-6 hours drive & plane 25 minute to Kathmandu. This day you can have breakfast and lunch on the way to Pokhara by road there are nice tourist verities of hotel, restaurant as well and overnight hotel.
Cost is Included
• All land and air transportation as per itinerary
• Standard Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara on twin sharing BB basis
• ACAP entry fee and all permits
• Fooding (3 meals a day) Lodging during the trekking
• All expenses of crew staffs including their insurance
• Nepali dinner on final night of your stay
• Reconfirmation of your flight
• Single supplement if required
• Your International airfare and tax
• Nepal entry Visa fee and insurance (must)
• Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
• Cold drinks, Liquors, Laundries and Telephone calls
• Personal trekking equipments
• Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen cause, such as emergency evacuation, landslide, lost of baggage, flight cancellation, illness etc.
• Personal expenses and tip to the crew
• Any other expenses not mention above as included in the price
Fields marked with * are required